The UCLA School of Law Human Resources Department is here to help provide you with an outstanding professional work experience. In order to begin the New Hire process, please complete the New Hire Forms below and visit the Human Resources Department located in Dodd Hall room 55.
UCOP At Your Service
Please take a moment to review the information outlined on this page. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download all the required forms listed below.
- Complete the forms leaving all dates and signatures blank. We will assist you with these fields when you arrive in our office (55 Dodd Hall).
- Immigration laws require that you provide original and official forms of ID; copies and/or faxes are not acceptable. A list of eligible documents is listed on Page 5 of the I-9 Form. For example the, most common combination of documents we receive include:
- Driver's license AND Social Security card.
- US passport; (your passport AND Current Visa if not a U.S. citizen along with your F1 or J1)
Please note that you may NOT begin working until you have submitted these forms along with the official and eligible forms of identification. No exceptions will or can be granted.
New Hire Forms: